Friday, December 13, 2013

Days pass by so quickly...

What have I been up to??.  I'm getting ready to open my own business, but first I'm starting from scratch going to business classes through Puget Sounds Women's Business Center. So cool the things I am learning.  Plus taking some art classes to bone up on my skills.  I painted this lovely painting of Poppies at "Uncorked Canvas" .

I didn't think it looked like flowers at first but all things fall together when you add that white thingy in the middle.  :D  Do you believe there are black and orange stripe in the background of the blue and other colors - wow there are.... it was amazingly fun!!

2 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Really like this painting, Mary Kay! Your background presents the perfect backdrop of horizontal and veritcle lines for your flowers! Genius, I say!!

SandeeNC said...

I LOVE your painting and kudos to you for opening your own business, that is so awesome!