Thursday, August 4, 2011

Vacation is here.

The dishes are still incompletely cleaned, the stamp room is incompletely organized, and I still haven't tried a challenge yet.

On the upside I did take a lot of really great pictures of the Point no Point Light house, visited Poulsbo bought a new cookie cutter of a cat.  And spent some really great time with my BF Dan.  We also visited Issaquah, and Ocean Shores.  I have been relaxing the last few days.  Contemplating what I should be doing, as opposed to what I have been doing.

I need to frame my new Motto:

"Start by doing what's necessary, Then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."

by St. Francis of Assisi

Ok, so maybe I'll take a little nap first.... Wait I know that won't get anything completed.  Dishes first then Nap.  :)

No comments: