Sunday, December 15, 2013

Health and Organization

 I was trying to put this on www.Bubblews.com, but  it was too big. but it kept failing so I knew it would fit here!!



Health and Organization.

When we look at a room like this - we feel overwhelmed, depressed, insecure, and out of sorts, we sneeze and cough with the dust that accumulates.

This room - I'm sad to say, this is one of three places in my house that I use to store, and make crafts.  I design and create my own cards, using rubber stamps and various other embellishments.

I also create amazing scrapbooks for myself. You would say that it's organizing in itself, but, preparing to do anything requires; one, to first get messy, then to create-- part of getting messy is cleaning up afterwards.  My mother said do it right away.  Ha ha..... I'm an adult, I can do it when i want.... so turn it around and let organization be your adult side again.  Make life more calm and organize.

I am talking to myself, but I'm sure there are those of you who are out there who have similar difficulties.

At my home all my rooms have a mess of some kind or another.

My rules:

1. Plan your day.
2. Get up early.
3. Set a schedule.
4. Write down a list of easy things to do.
5. Pick one room (an easy one)

If you are like me, you get board easy.
7 Pick two rooms to work with.  Schedule even time between the two.

8. Plug that music in and whistle while you work
9. Check off the completed items!!

I found a positive message I have posted on my wall.

by Francis of Assisi

Start by doing whats Necessary,
Then do what's possible,
and suddenly you are doing the impossible.!!

I would love to hear any comments about what you think.  My grandmother and mother did grow up in the depression era., I have always been a saver of some sort, it used to be just money... now its stuff.  I started my blog on my messy craft room.

I am going to get organized and Smile doing it!! Are you with me.!!!  Oh and I will post my progress!!

My two rooms is that picture of my craft room and my bathroom.
Post a Comment