Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day 4 cleaning and organizing scrap/stamp room

I tell you, I went up into the room and shredded shredded shredded.    Here is the shredded bucket full.

 I'm putting in my compost hole.  There is this hole in my backyard, kinda like a sink hole.   A few years ago my neighbor found it by standing on my lawn and slipped into the hole up to his knee.  I put a board over it and have been filling it up with rocks, leaves and composting stuff.  So it works well for my composting.  :D

So anyways back to my room.  I did my shredding on Saturday and have been lazy ever since... actually not really lazy, went car shopping on Sunday, went  to Michael's on Monday bought a organization  tool  for my stickers and blingy stuff.   Tuesday flew by Wednesday stayed in bed till 3pm and today got up for coffee and to blog and get back to my Scrap/stamp room to organize.

These are my pictures from saturday.

Pictures 1 and 2 are the stuff I need to shred and picture 3 is, as you can see, already shredded.




2 comments:

SandeeNC said...

That's a whole lot of shredding going on there! Can't help but think some of it would make an awesome background page for a canvas....textures! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Kay Wallace said...

Progress is not always pretty during the process! ;-) You go, Girl!