Sunday, June 1, 2014

We painted my Room Jenn did 75% I did the other 25%

Wasn't sure what to do with the wrinkles so we just painted over them.

 The color in this corner looks white, but it is yellow.


 But its all done!! Yea!!
Thank you Jen.  Now we get to organize. and create!!

Post a Comment