Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Positive thinking and Job Hunting

Job hunting is like doing the dishes.  I don't like doing the dishes, but they have to be done.

I'm reading a book by Louse Hay and Cheryl Richardson, called "You Can Create An Exceptional Life".  It has a lot of affirmations in it.

I'm trying to get my head wrapped around positively looking for work and getting a good job that supports me any my family.

Saying affirmations helps.

Some of the few that I've written down are:

1.  "I'm thankful only good is before me."

It did say "Only Good Lies before me."  But I kept thinking, are there a good lies, and why would I want to tell lies.  So I changed it to "I'm thankful only good is before me."  That helps me better.


Here's number two.

2.  "My body is healthy and free from illness."

I've always said just, "I'm so thankful I'm healthy." This keeps me from a lot of sickness that everyone else has.  And you know, if you get up in the morning and Say, "I feel wonderful today and full of energy."  You will feel that way.

At night, just before I'm going to sleep, I say, "I'm so thankful when my alarm goes off, I will feel refreshed and ready to go for  the day."

And sometimes, if I want to get up early in the morning I say, "I need to wake up at 6:00 am," and "I will feel refreshed and ready to go for  the day."  And do you know, I do wake up feeling refreshed and ready to go.

The third affirmation I wrote down is a really good one.

3.  "There is an unlimited supply of prosperity for my family and me."

We should all be saying this, but I'm going to add "I'm thankful." in front of all my affirmations, because it is so powerful.

I hope everyone finds this insightful and enjoys my positive thoughts as I go on my Job hunt.  Take care and God Bless and keep acting every day.


No comments: