Friday, December 27, 2013

To begin my Health and Organization January 1

We are going to start with the upstairs stamp room since its the most organized room and I just have to pick up a few things to get it organized.

Then we will tackle the Downstairs by the computer, and then the last room will be the downstairs Room to open it up so I can paint and do everything in that room.  I am really excited to get some things done.  I really want to start tonight, but tonight is the 27th of December.   So I'm going to take a look at my other rooms and gather all the stamps I have and incorporate them into this room.  I am then going to straiten up the floor.  To make room to walk around in there.  Each day I will Blog my things that I have accomplished.

1 comment:

Kay Wallace said...

You have quite a collection of stamps, Mary Kay! Good luck with your organization project. You may just have inspired me to do a bit of organizing, too! 2014? Bring it!