Friday, August 18, 2023

Thank God for the greenlight

 Life happens, and everything disappears, but one thing to keep in your heart is our Lord.  When He is prevalent, things go right. So in the morning when you get up, thank the Lord for the sky, the sun and the moon, the clouds.  Thank God for your children, your husband and your family, and your life.

I have many gifts, I’m an artist, I’m giving, and knowledgeable of many things. But one thing I’ve learned is that God is in control.  Sometimes we forget, and we let fear control our every move.  God loved us first and He will continue to love us unconditionally.  

Now I know there are people who disagree with my thoughts it’s OK, but I’m praying for you because it does go somewhere. It goes to God and Jesus and then it comes back down to you. So remember that, when you make a remark, that is cruel, I’m a mirror and it reflects back on you.

I want to say God bless your heart that positive things will happen for you.  Don’t take God for granted, thank Him for all the things he does for us.  And pray every day for everybody, for you. God Made You in his image, so do as he would do.

Remember when one leaves either by death or just separates themselves from us, we need to Thank God for the time they have been able to spend with us, and then you get to look forward to seeing them again.

I hope these word resonate in your hearts and you seek His Word for guidance.  In Jesus Name Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป❤️๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ•Š๐ŸŒˆ

No comments: