Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Where to start?

 Life

In the beginning, that was nothing, Then I got my first stamp, and it just ran from there. I was buying stamps and paper and in all sorts of things. I even sold stamps In the mall at a kiosk and then I sold stamping up and bought stamping up and bought dots and bought Creative Memories close to my heart Tupperware oh wait that’s not….  Then I got older and I decided that I should only have one Craft so I stopped scrapbooking. I stopped stamping, but I still buy stamps.  And now, I’m a journal maker which still entitles me to stamping, scrapbooking, and sewing…

I quit buying from the big box stores and going to the thrift stores. It’s like my favorite pastime, but I need to set up a selling location for my stuff because it’s going nowhere and I’m just getting more not a good thing because it overwhelms me.

So go this year is to set up a selling site. I’m looking at one site called.Ko-Fi. I just have to do it.


Everybody there seems to sell digital, but I would like to sell a product and I mail it off. Wish me luck.❤️💯

No comments: